15th November 2012

Hi~~~ im bored..so i decided to open my blog and post something n_n
anyway, im in melbourne now..
I set off from indo at 27th October and arrived here at 28th Oct..
This time, the flight stopped in KL for transit. It was tiring but i enjoyed every moment of it haha because honestly i like travelling :) but i didnt go here for vacation actually..
Our main propose is to attend my sis' wedding on 3rd November. And actually we wanted to stay here for approximately 2 weeks..
But my sis wanted us to stay here for a month or more. So finally we decided to stay here 5 weeks lol
We (dad, mom, and me) will go back to Indo at 2nd Dec.
Quite long time right? So we will spend it for vacation too :p
Hahahaha
And im happy here bcs i got many new friends (again) hehehe
I like meeting new people...
Besides, i can meet my college friends who study here. I already met ellen, my best friend at my sis' wedding. I was sooo glad to meet her again after months.
And last time i met felix and adit by chance when i was at hanaichi. Lol
We will have dinner this saturday night. Felix told me that there will probably 15 ppl coming.
Some of them are felix's college friends which i dont know lol but thats ok ^^
And im also invited to a party at my sis' house this friday night. Hope these events will be fun.
Im looking forward for it ^^

Im gonna have dinner now...
So, gotta go.
See ya ^^

Comments

  1. 5 weeks in ausie?? that's a long long holiday
    Looking forward for your souvenir then lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaa
    but i really feel its like a week tho!
    lol~ how to give it to u -.- haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

~2009~

Unloveable (lyrics)