Goodbye my phone..so sad...

Last saturday, 24th November 2012 I lost my phone in city T.T
I still listened to the songs from my phone in that morning though -.-
It was Saturday, so we decided to go somewhere for refreshing as usual..
This time, we went to Ikea, lunch at iSpicy, and to city..
I think the last time i touched my phone was at puzzle shop...and then i put it back in my bag.
i didnt use my phone at all after that.
until i went to maccaz to buy some chips and drinks, i wanted to use McD's wifi, so i wanted to take out my phone..
but i didnt find it.
i shocked.
i put all of my things in my bag on the table. but i didnt find my phone.
seriously T.T
then we just went back home because we didnt have any idea where the phone is.
but soon my sister texted my phone, telling that if someone found it, pls return to her address / called her number.
but until today.. no one returns it back yet.

i was trying to remember the last time i saw my phone.
at first i thought it was at Ikea..
so we went to Ikea on Sunday, but they didnt find any phone.
I keep trying to remember, and suddenly i remember it was when i was in the puzzle shop. so it must be somewhere in the city..
My sis called the 2 puzzle shop we visited last saturday as well, but they didnt find any phone either.   i hope whoever found my phone will return it back to me soon T.T
its hard for me to sleep these days.
i dont know why i keep thinking about my phone.
where it might be, etc even though i aready back up all my data on my laptop.
but..yeah..its been with me for the last 1 year..almost 1 year actually.. hehe
so i already used to it.
now im using my sister's blackberry phone. She doesnt use it anymore since she's using iphone now.
its the same phone actually with mine.
but still, for me its different................
aa what to do.
i called my number this morning and it seems that my phone has already off.
maybe its run out of battery (?)

until now, ive changed phones 9 times. (my blackberry onyx2 is 9th)
2 of them, the reason is because i lost it T.T
i got my first phone when i was 3rd grade of elementary school.
and i lost it at the end of 5th grade when i just went back from surabaya to semarang.
(i still think that its stolen)
its so painful~~ haha
because if i want to sell my phone, i feel like im ready to say goodbye to it.
but if its gone because i lost it, i feel like im not ready yet to be seperated with it but i have to.
nyeh.
so sad T.T
i want my BB phone back.
T.T

by the way,
its just counting days until the day i go back to indonesia.
its been more than a month in melbourne.
time goes by so fast.
the things that make me miss indonesia so much is Dolin my dog and indonesian foods!
hahahaha
Dolin! I'll see you in 5/6 days.
Nasi padang, etc! wait for me~~ nyahaha

Yesterday i went to the shopping centre near my sis' house. (Coles, Aldi, Kmart)
because the weather was nice, so we (me, mom, and dad) decided to go there by walk.
we reached there until we walked for 35 minutes -.- for me its tiring..
But because of the nice weather, we didnt feel tortured haha
we went there to buy meat, rice, fruits, etc
it was so heavy, so went home by tram.
and it only took 5 minutes!! == ....
in the evening, we watched 3 Idiots with my sis, etc
At first, my sis said that she doesnt like indian movie.
but i said that its different! this movie is very good and has a lot of moral value.
and after they watched it, ALL of them said it was a very good movie! haha
see?
ive watched this movie many times..maybe 10 times.
but i still dont get bored, and still think that this movie is awesome.
4 thumbs up!
so its very recommended for u who havent watch it. ^^

enough for today.
see you later, my blog~~

Comments

  1. Buy an android stef!!! There's this app called Line which is very good....we can send sms and have a phone call for free and of course wherever we are as long as there's inet connection lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. astaga..baru baca komen ini skg bet... hahahah XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

~2009~

Unloveable (lyrics)