New Upload ^^

Waahh I like this new blogger.com appearance. Haha

Anyway, on 19th April 2012,, I uploaded my new video ^^
I made the cover version of Dang Ni by JJ Lin. :D
Cyndi Wang is also the original singer of this song. And the JJ Lin is the composer and the singer.
U can find the song Dang Ni in JJ Lin album Ta Shuo :)
I like the song Dang Ni since the first time I listened to it XD And never get bored. haha

Here's the link of my cover "Dang Ni" on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClMLEiOJP4M&context=C41054eeADvjVQa1PpcFORYZ0qWUlJmkYxw6BMZxv5uHYlCgB0hGo=

Hope everyone like it, and don't forget to subscribe ^^

Thanks for the support, my friends :D

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai.. kerenn videonya :D

    gw tunggu video selanjutnya :)
    一个美丽的声音

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

~2009~

Unloveable (lyrics)