♥Melbourne♥

I'm in Melbourne now~
hehehe
From 17th December 2010 - 10th January 2011..
wkwkwk~
Actually i went here for my sis' graduation... hhehe

Anyway,,
Today is a special day for my sis.
u know what,,
1. Today is 21th December.
2. And today she is 21 years old.
3. Today is also her graduation.
4. I, mom, and dad can attended her graduation n celebrated her graduation n birthday in Melb together with her ^^

Hahaa~

She got a birthday surprise from her friends and bf also~
hahaha
It's funny, my birthday this year she was in Indo..
And her birthday this year, i'm in Melb...
lolol
And thank God, she graduated alr~
hahaha

God plans' always amazing for me :)

Eumm,,
it's really cold here.
It shud be summer !
But why the temperature always around 16 degrees celcius?
o_O
Well, better cold than hot..
haha
But the best is warm or cool, ok :p

Arr,, my lips dry !
TT
so uncomfortable =_=

Oya, do u kno what i like from here?
The internet is so damn fast if u compare it with internet in indo.
lol
I can download more than 400kb/sec~
haha

I'm sure i will get fat if I always do the same thing ~
I almost everyday eat ice cream, meat, oily food, etc~
hahhaa
that's really not good~ unhealthy~ hmm,, must control it XD

I alr eat a lot these days..
but my weight always the same.. haha
My friends keep telling me im too skinny.
how come?
Oh cmon, seriously im not that skinny ok.
hahaha
Or maybe they want me to look more sexy?
lolol..kidding~ ;)

That's all for today~
hahaha
I miss my friends !!!
^^

-stef-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~2009~

Unloveable (lyrics)