Last Day of 2010

Wah, time goes by so fast ya~
:)
I still remember my post about the last day of 2009.
And now i'm writing a post about the last day of 2010.
Wahahaha!

Well, i feel more mature in this year.
Lol.
Yah i know, im not mature enough. haha. But i think im more mature than a year before,ok :D
That's because many things that happened this year, contains many valuable lessons.
:)

I'm very thankful to God bcoz im still alive till now.
Haha.
This world is awesome! lol.

U know what, this year is very special for me.
This year, my sis came back to indo, and now i,dad n mom go to melb.
Haha. We're complete again. lol
I just like one-only-child in indo bcoz my sis had her college in Melb.
hehehe~ -.-
My unforgettable birthday also happened in this year.
I got so many new friends this year.

After all, i can't write every single thing that alr happened this year.
Happy, sad, laughter, tears, and everything.
Sometimes, things are that way for a reason.
Every year is a book for me.
In the end of the year, we should close the book, and open the new one.
We can write down everything in a new book.
But if u want, u can open ur previous books.
U can re-read the books.
Maybe u can laugh when u remember the moments, or even cry..
Be strong, we should move on!!!
\(^-^)/

I still have so many dreams.
I wanna make it to be a reality.
..soon..
:)

Write what u want in a "Wish List"
Although a simple wish, such as if u wna buy sth, write it down.
One by one, make it real :)
Even when i didnt mean to make it real this year, it can really happened.
woah, haha.
So "wish list" is works for me :p hahaha.

Once again, i am very thankful to God for what had happened.
I believe it will gives me precious lessons.

I hope next year, everything will be better n better :D

Ah, I confused what should i write again...
:|
hahahaha

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE MY FAMILY
I LOVE MY FRIENDS
I LOVE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD !!!!!!
Nyahahahaha~

U're so important for me.
:)
THANK YOU~

Bye, 2010.
Welcome, 2011.
:D

Hope 2011 will be full of happiness.
^^

GOD BLESS US~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~2009~

Unloveable (lyrics)