Novemberrr~

11 November 2010, I sang on Mandarin Night TV Borobudur again~~~
hehehehe
I sang :
- Qing Hua Ci by Jay Chou
- Ji Shi Ben by Kelly Chen

Hahahaha

Oya, 21st October 2010 was 3 years after my dog, Melody died~
:(
so sad if i remember her~
she was a cute dog... funny... smart... etc...
She was almost 6 years before died~ hwhwhw T.T
I miss her so much. really.
Unforgettable~~~ ........

Eh, i went to ave salon just now..
And i met 2 kids, they're 2 years old n 3 years old.
They dyed their hair ! LOL
The youngest children with dyed hair i ever seen.
lolol~
and i heard their mom said, "make it cool ya...just like Super Junior"
hahaha. how cute. lol
1 of them slept... and the other one said, "its stinky..its stinky~" then cried.
~wkwkwkwk~
so funny na. haha

Kyaaaa~~~
Next week i'll have exams~
2nd december till 15th december~
wowowow~~~
wish me luck !
^^
Fight for this... lalala~
:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

~2009~

Unloveable (lyrics)