20♥11♥2010

I know it's already late... hahaha
But better late, than never ! LOL

25 years ago..
On November 20, 1985...
The cute handsome boy was born~
His name is 炎亞綸 (Yan Ya Lun) a.k.a Aaron Yan ^^ (Birthname : Wú Gēng Lin (吳庚霖))
Now he is a great singer and actor.
I really really admire him~
Since 2nd year of my junior high school.
Now I'm in 2nd year of senior high school.
So, almost 4 years i like him :)
I love his voice. OMG, his voice can melts me :p
^^
And now I wna say :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 炎亞綸 !!!
I wish u will be more success in ur life~
Wish u have long life~
Keep healthy~
Keep fighting~
May all ur dreams come true~
May God bless u and ur fam~
WISH U ALL THE BEST !!!
^^
gyach~ i can't write every single thing i wna say to him.. haha
Hff,, I wish i can meet him someday~
I believe I can!!! hahaha~
These are photos of him :)



nah, this one is my favorite photo of him~ taraaaa~~~


His lovely dogs~ My~~~ look at themm... as cute as the owner ryt? ;)


cool~ >_<


:D


they're sweet :)


Lol~ act cute ok la~ :D

Comments

  1. the last pict is quite weird.. haha..
    Cookie, I Luv you... Mei2, you also laa..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

~2009~

Unloveable (lyrics)