Welcome To The World, 4 Puppies :')

Friday, 25 May 2012, my dog was giving birth 4 puppies again.
Hahaha
I wasn't home at that time, I was at my friend's bday dinner. LOL
They're all cute ♥~
Last year my dog was also giving birth on friday ._. I think friday is her fav day.

30 May is my Dad's bday ^^

Btw, finally I joined the Leeteuk-Yesung project ^^
Hahahaha hope they'll read my message :)

And I got typhoid fever for about 3 weeks -.-
Im feeling good now. But still, my parents didnt permit me to go to singapore yesterday because they're afraid im too tired, and sick again.
Whereas i already bought the tickets ._.
Anw, because of this, i lost my weight 3kg. LOL
My weight is usually 43,5kg.

Few days ago, detikcom announced the winner of #SpeakUp Suju.
The winners won a book about SJ.
I joined it for fun,, and I won! LOL
haha. im excited. Everything about Super Junior for me is always exciting.

Im planning to buy Super Junior 6jib album version C.
But, I also want the version A. It contains SJ "thanks to", photobook, and individual photo.
OMG.
*confused*

Today is the day of Super Junior comeback !!!!
YEAAAH
Have u watched SJ new MV? The title is Sexy, Free, and Single.
Woahh so cool. I watched it until i hold my breath. haha
Leeteuk oppa, u will go to the army for 2 years right? TT
Dont worry. We, ELF will always waiting for you. Until you get back on the stage with another members ^^
Oh, and happy birthday Teukie oppa, my number one bias! ^^ (1st July)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~2009~

Unloveable (lyrics)